RACE Day Event – Soap Box Derby Team Building in DC/MD/VA
This exciting and competitive team building event can be delivered to groups both small (6 participants) and large (up to 60 participants), and
An exciting and competitive event for smaller groups, the Race Day enhances teamwork through the creation of a Soap box Derby Racer. Teams of 2 to 5 participants will compete to build, brand and race their vehicle, producing their creation on time and within budget…
Objective – Teams will design their vehicles, procure construction materials, assemble, brand, and race their ‘pushcart’ racer.
- Each team will be given a set of tools and construction materials.
- Teams may either design their own vehicle chassis, or use the plans available.
- Teams will complete the assembly of their vehicles before the race entry deadline.
- Each vehicle will be branded with the insignia of their team.
- Each team will select a driver and a vehicle pusher.
- Following the race, the program will be debriefed, and the overall winners will be announced.
The RACE Day Event is a good team building event for teams and groups looking for a highly creative, fast-paced challenge that requires a great deal of teamwork and a little bit of engineering. Your team’s ability to innovate and create a vehicle that is unique (and drivable!) with limited resources (restricted budget, time, and materials) will make the difference between winning and losing the race!