The Challenge Course at High Point Farm
At the end of the 2010 summer season, GO-Adventures was contacted by staff from High Point Catering, requesting us to provide teambuilding facilitation for their Challenge Course and Zip Line programs. We ran a half dozen programs at their Clarksburg, Maryland corporate picnic facility, and were then asked to continue on as the vendor for their Corporate Teambuilding Program. We quickly realized that the meager ropes course elements needed an update and in 2011/2012 we began constructing the Challenge Course at Highpoint Farm to offer Ropes Course Team Building in Maryland.
By the end of 2012, we had completed 16 elements on a new pole course. The new Challenge Course at High Point Farm is ideal for both the recreational group looking for a physical challenge, and the teamwork-oriented teambuilding program.
A few of the highlights currently available at the High Point Farms Challenge Course:
- 650-foot zip line! – super fast and fun!
- Giant Swing – your team pulls you up 25 feet and you take a giant swing!
- Pamper Pole – climb up a 20 foot pole and jump to catch a trapeze bar!
- Low Elements – mohawk walk, rope swing, whale watch, spider’s web, track walk, wild woozy
- 35-foot Climbing Wall – two challenging routes good for youth and adults.
- 8 element Static High Course – traverse from one activity to the next before lowering back down to the ground.
- 250-foot zip line starting 30 feet up and landing on the ground
- and more…
Sample Teambuilding Packages available at High Point Farms Challenge Course:
- Package 1 – 3 hours of low ropes teambuilding and the zip line.
- Package 2 – 4 hours of low ropes teambuilding and a high element followed by the zip line.
- Package 3 – 6 hours of low ropes teambuilding and a couple of high elements.