Wanted – Interns and Independent Contractors
GO-Adventures is currently seeking Interns and Independent Contractors to work in a dynamic position providing leadership and support for adventure programming, team building facilitation, marketing, ropes course construction and general maintenance. Interested candidates should possess a high level of motivation, be able and willing to work without supervision, and either currently be working in the field of team building and adventure instruction, or have a desire to gain experience towards becoming a fully certified adventure guide and team building facilitator in the experiential education field.
- Experience and/or and eagerness to train in one or more of the following activities: rock climbing, caving, mountain biking, wilderness survival, backpacking, ropes challenge courses or low ropes team building.
- Access to a vehicle for transportation to multiple team building and adventure sports destinations.
- Flexible schedule – especially between the months of April and October.
- First Aid and CPR or higher (Advanced First Aid, First Responder, Wilderness First Responder, etc.)
- Excellent work record and references.
Educational and/or Career Goals –
- Interns are expected to define a goal that they will achieve through their time with GO-Adventures. This goal should be specific and measurable, and can include both an academic and and experience-based component. Interns will be assigned a mentor.
- Independent Contractors should have a strong desire to continue in the experiential education or adventure programming field.
Pay and benefits are commensurate with experience and depending on the task being performed. Contract is specific to the position, and can be a combination of hourly or daily rate, certifications, and pro purchases. GO-Adventures offers one of the most competitive salaries in the area.
How to Apply –